
The weather finally cleared up for a few brief moments yesterday so we stopped work on our ark to visit the playground! The kids had a blast being outside but we were all in wonder...what was that bright orange ball in the sky? And why was the sky blue, we thought the sky was only gray! Hmmm...

Audrey has finally learned to climb this w/o any help. She is so proud and claps for herself when she reaches the top!

Ethan's first ride on the swing at the park. He was a little unsure of the whole concept so Audrey held his hand. So sweet!
3 comments:
I love that she wears her princess skirt out to play in! Joey does that too! He is so stinkin' cute! They are so adorable. I just might have to think about flying north someday soon!
I love the first picture of Audrey. Ethan definitely has that deer-in-headlights/you-want-to-do-what-with-me look going.
Very cute!
I miss the sun...
Glad you made it outside! Ethan will be begging for the swing in no-time. ;-)
Post a Comment