Monday, June 29, 2009

Crazy kids

Today has been a whirlwind of errands and then a silly period on the couch followed by a yummy lunch. Ethan drooled through his first shirt of the day and I found his UGA t-shirt. Thinking it would be a little big (tag reads 12 months), I grabbed it anyways. The thing won't stay down over his belly!! I guess we'll need a new one for football season. Once Audrey joined him on the couch he became fascinated by her tutu-like skirt. She was not so fond of him grabbing at it constantly. Thankfully the oven timer went off and we headed into the kitchen for lunch.
Yummy!

Happy tummy!

Ok, so maybe he did not get enough to eat, he's now eating the bib! Yum!!

Ethan is ready for football season! His dadddy thinks his first word was "dad", I did not hear it. I am certain it will be "mom".Align Center

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how much alike Audrey and Ethan are looking! They are so cute!