I have been asked by several to keep updates coming on the newest member of our family. We are now 21 weeks along and overall feeling pretty good. I am starting to think we might have a soccer star on our hands. Every night around 9pm and many moments throughout the day the movement begins. This little guy is already very active, twice that of what his older sister was. We are also gearing up around here with more blue and green items to fill his room and closet with. However, I have a feeling his big sister may try and dress him up in a tutu when she has the urge to play dress-up, which is quite often.
Hi all! Welcome to our family blog. Visit often for updates & pics about Audrey, Ethan and occasionally mom & dad. :)
Saturday, September 13, 2008
21 weeks down, many more to go
I have been asked by several to keep updates coming on the newest member of our family. We are now 21 weeks along and overall feeling pretty good. I am starting to think we might have a soccer star on our hands. Every night around 9pm and many moments throughout the day the movement begins. This little guy is already very active, twice that of what his older sister was. We are also gearing up around here with more blue and green items to fill his room and closet with. However, I have a feeling his big sister may try and dress him up in a tutu when she has the urge to play dress-up, which is quite often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hi Mel, mom showed me your blog--nice to "catch up" with you this way--best wishes on the new little guy!
What a cute baby belly! You look great Melinda
You look great! Thanks for posting this pic of the baby bump!
You look great!!!
Post a Comment