Sunday, September 14, 2008

Simon says...


Learning new games has been a top activity around here. Over the summer at the beach Audrey's cousins played "Simon Says" and Audrey thought it was super funny but never wanted to be Simon. She was just getting the hang of how it was played. Now she is a pro and loves to see if she can 'trick' us and from time to time she really can. Its so cute to just sit and watch her & dad play because when she decides to throw in a 'trick' she plans it out and giggles and then says "touch your nose" (w/o saying Simon says) and giggles some more. Tonight was a marathon game and it from the den to the kitchen and back to the den with running, skipping, jumping jacks and even acting like various animals. The laughing was continuous and so very contagious that I had to join in. Not really to play but to capture the moments on camera and I got the chance to be Simon. I could not fool the new pro but I was able to stump dad. :)

1 comment:

Nana said...

I had forgot how much fun playing Simon Say's was. It sure looks like you and daddy are really having a grand time. I can hardly wait to come and play next week. Maybe we can play Simon Say's,while Mommy watches us.

See you soon.

Love,
Nana