Friday, March 12, 2010

A bag and missing coffee

One of the favorite places for the kids to play is in the kitchen. They love to be at my feet while I cook and they both love to be around snacks. The other day I had left a laundry bag in the kitchen area, not knowing that it would bring over 30 minutes of pure delight to the kids. I have taken note of this and will plan on leaving it around the house more often! Audrey and Ethan hid in the bag, giggled at each other, knocked each other down and just had the best time. It was fun to watch!

I have also learned that just because our kitchen cabinets now have "child-proof" locks on them does not mean that they are truly child-proof. Ethan can easily slip his little hand into the one inch opening and empty out the cabinets of small items. As seen here he is pulling out my extra k-cups of coffee. After pulling out a handful (one by one) he then brought one over to me, very proud! And then walked back over to pull out more and build with them!

Pulling out k-cups while the cabinet is "locked"!

The evidence scattered over the floor!

Look what I have mom!

3 comments:

Sherry said...

Very cute! I love when they are so proud of something they've done (even when we're not so excited about it). ;-)

Nancy said...

LOL!! Look at his FACE! Too cute :)

Love the laundry hamper shots too - adorable!

Laura said...

He is so proud of himself! Look at that grin!