
Wow, Audrey and Ethan are on the go...constantly! I am exhausted by their bedtime each night lately. And most nights I crash in the couch while attempting to watch tv. They are on the go so much that our camera cannot even keep up. Many of the recent pics that I have taken are blurry or have a slight haze of movement to them. While somewhat cool to look at from an artistic point of view, not sure I will look back in ten years in fondness. However, I am so happy that they love to pose for the camera. We definitely have two very happy kids that love to smile. So much that when Ethan sees the camera lately he gives a big goofy smile and says "eeee", his best attempt at cheese. And as soon as the flash goes off he walks over to the camera to see the picture of himself and just giggles. And Audrey just loves to be in pictures and offers many great poses of herself and Ethan.

A and E charging the camera and ME!!!

Ethan loves to wear Len's hat and "smile" for the camera!

Audrey showing us how to climb a snow bank! Ethan followed almost immediately!

The kids banging on the oven, as if I had not fed them in years and giggling about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment