Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Today was a fun day to watch the snow fall and stay inside in warm comfy clothes! Well the stay inside part worked but Audrey decided it was dress up fancy day. She picked out a fancy dress and dolled herself up in front of her vanity for over 30 minutes fixing her hair and picking out her accessories. It was so cute to watch. But every time I went to take a picture she would turn around and pose for the camera while asking if she could use real make-up today. So she did end up being dressed up and ready for a party for New Year's Eve.
All dressed up.
A visit to her castle.
Striking a ballerina pose with the bunny slippers of course!


As for me I stayed in my comfy clothes. :) With two weeks left to go and I thought I could get no bigger, my belly keeps expanding and everyday tasks are a bit strenuous to do. Even trying to do the dishes is tough, I keep bumping into the counter. But with a good nap today and many games to play with my princess I feel quite rested.
36.5 weeks, almost there!

1 comment:

Laura said...

You look great...almost there!